Complex systems and services are critical to modern organisations. Management and optimisation, both as supplier and provider can make the difference between success and failure. We provide the tools, the processes and the advice to enable your organisation to specify, procure and deliver effective services.
concinnitās is a leader in the application of science and mathematics to the analysis, design, development and management of complex systems. We draw upon a pool of analysts with broad domain experience (public and private sectors), economic, financial, mathematical, engineering and social science skills to optimise your systems. We work by
- balancing your investments between cost, service availability, agility, performance and value;
- integrating electronic, people and physical infrastructure;
- valuing services and infrastructure investment - in the public as well as private sector - to enable rational investment decisions to be made and their consequences tracked;
- reducing risk through appropriate design, deployment and monitoring;
- designing and implementing 'service dashboards' - reporting structures based on your current measurement regime that report business/organisational impact of individual service component behaviours (people, technology, plant) on your business objectives and provide high level root cause analysis capabilities.